I wonder whats up with me lately. I've been having weird thoughts running through my mind uncontrollably. The worst thing is, I dreamt about a random someone and something that is super ridiculous and impossible. I woke up feeling super diao -.-
I want to admit that Im feeling stressed ): Stressed because of work, cos of uni application (all the stupid discretionary admissions stuff!), cos Im not progressing well in SAT preparation, stressed because I dont know how to move on from here, cos of people, cos.. I dont know whether I should make those decisions. There are a number of decisions I wish I could make right now, but then again, Im afraid that I'll make the wrong move and make things more difficult.
Stress please go away. I'll do this away by settling one thing at a time, and sleeping more. Im sure it helps.
So for tomorrow, Im determined to settle my NUS application. YES.
(QUIT?) D: